Friday, May 3, 2013

Wish List









                       


From Top:

Peonies. My most favorite of flowers are in season.  Happy days.

Ed Ruscha, Rosemead.  Featured in The Getty Museum's In Focus: Ed Ruscha
I love Ed Ruscha.  And I love this photograph.  I drive down Rosemead somewhat frequently and know this building. This makes me feel nostalgic for drives with my grandparents. 

Heath Ceramics.  Love, love, love, obsessed.  I am such a total sucker for ceramics. I am so excited for an upcoming trip to the L.A. shop and to spend the gift certificate that has been burning a hole in my pocket.

Going Clear Scientology, Hollywood and the Prison of Belief.  I mean this whole "thing" is fascinating.  I read the Vanity Fair article with my jaw on the floor. Looking forward to borrowing this book from my dearest girl and kicking off summer time reading.

Sea Salt Soap.  Okay, that anchor had me at hello.  Anchors are another thing I am a total sucker for.  (As a side note: apparently anchors are all the rage now, very trendy.  They are everywhere.)  Anyway, packaging aside, I hear this soap is pretty dynamite.  My only problem is that I might have a tough time taking it out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment