Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DVR

Most nights, after the kiddos are in bed, Tad and I watch T.V. together for about an hour or so before I nod off. I'll admit it's one of my favorite parts of the day.  Here are a few things we are enjoying on our Tivo right now...


I wasn't that interested in the show based on the commercials but so far it's been really interesting.  And Elizabeth Moss is pretty great.






I know this show just ended but we are still playing catch up.  I probably shouldn't even get started on this show because I could go on for days.  I friggin' love it.  All of it.  Every minute of it.  Cocaine episode that everyone thought was annoying?  Hilarious.  Patrick Wilson episode?  LOVED it.  What can I say?  Lena Dunham speaks my language and she is all sorts of rad.






Another show that just ended.  The Girls/Enlightened hour is my must see T.V.  I really like this show a whole heck of a lot.  It's another love it or hate it show.  My brother couldn't hang for the first season because he said Amy was giving him anxiety.  I get that.  I think it is a really smart and original show.  I also think that Mike White (who writes every single episode and directs some of them too) is incredibly talented.  More please.




What are you watching right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment