Friday, March 29, 2013

Wish List

A few things I'm pining for on this early Spring day...














From Top:

Sprout Home Hanging Plant Pod for our bedroom.  This has been on my wish list since we first moved in.  2 years ago. Time to click purchase already!

Madewell Whistlestop Sandals.  Because Spring time is sandal time.

Steve Martin Comedy Album, Let's Get Small .  I've been thinking about purchasing some comedy albums to listen to on our longer drives.  They need to be somewhat kid friendly (for when they are not snoozing), so unfortunately, Lenny Bruce is out.  And Woody Allen albums aren't available on mp3, apparently. Bummer.

Etsy Magnetic Spice Rack.  Another item that has been on my wish list for ever.  I really need to get one because my current spice storage situation is not working for me.  

Gwyneth Paltrow's latest cookbook, It's All Good.  Because I love Gwyneth and I love her last cookbook even more.  This one has already been pre-ordered and I can't wait to find it on my doorstep.







No comments:

Post a Comment