Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Recipe Round Up

Here's a round up of what's been going down in my kitchen...




These were so easy and a big hit with the whole family.  Tad finished and said please make that again soon. So they've got that going for them.  It's from the Gwyneth Paltrow cook book that I can't seem to stop mentioning.  I served with bun for the husband, avocado and Sriracho Mayo (for the adults) and with Spicy Bok Choy (also in cookbook.)  


This is one that I am getting ready to make this week.  I read this recipe a few weeks ago and haven't stopped thinking about it.  I love me some beets.  I eat a lot of them.  But in a burger? Whoa, that is like next level.  I'm hoping that if I convince Anita that the burgers are pink we might be able to avoid the tears.  Fingers crossed.  By the way, this is from the Sprouted Kitchen website which is lovely.

p.s. I couldn't find a picture or website to link to, but the Almond Butter Cookies with Maldon Salt also from the ridiculously oft mentioned Gwyneth cookbook are pretty damn good (and gluten and sugar free).  I made some on Friday and ate the entire batch (that's 24 cookies if you are counting) all by myself by Sunday.  Maybe in the next Recipe Round Up I can include my very own picture and include the recipe.  Or you can just buy the book and I can shut up about it already.  Seriously, I will shut up about it.

Thai Chicken Burger Photo and Recipe via It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen and link via abc.news.com

Smoky Beet Burgers Photo by Hugh Forte, Recipe via Sprouted Kitchen, Sarah Forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment