Monday, April 8, 2013

This Week

We are on Spring Break! Well, technically Anita is, but if you know me, you know I'm always down to party!  (Note: Sleeping in till 5:30 and not rushing around the house like a mad woman in order to get the kids out the door is my kind of party. Don't be jealous and I'll try not to rub it in too much.) Today, on this super windy day we took a long walk along the beach, made soup for lunch and are enjoying an art filled afternoon of paper dolls and sidewalk drawing. Also on the agenda this week is a trip to Sea World with the grandparents and a visit to L.A. to see my Grandma.  Also, more art, movies on school nights, some baking and ice cream.  Oh, and Sunday Soccer, homemade mac n' cheese and strawberry cake with our good friends. See?  Do we know how to party or what?!  To balance out some of the treats we will surely be consuming while we are spring breakin it, here are a few things I'll be making for dinner this week.  In case you were wondering.

Martha Stewart's Roasted Salmon with Spicy Cauliflower

Passed to me from my girlfriend who gave it raves.  I love me some Cauliflower and anything with anchovy.






Gwyneth Paltrow's Turkey Meatballs




First photo and recipe via Martha Stewart.  Second photo and recipe via Self Magazine and Gwyneth Paltrow's It's All Good Cookbook.  It's rad.

1 comment:

  1. the cauliflower is TO DIE FOR...for real, you probably won't make enough the first time you make it...i could eat the whole thing by myself. yum! -sara

    ReplyDelete