Friday, June 14, 2013

Wish List













From Top:

Madewell Embroidered Sundress.  I may or may not have just ordered this.  

Date Shake.  Normally, I am all about the Banana Milkshake.  Haven't tried one before.  Do it.  Seriously, they didn't sound all that exciting to me either but they are pure creamy heaven.  I expect the same thing from a Date Shake.  

Avocados.  I cannot get enough of avocados and I have been eating them like a madwoman.  I'm talking breakfast, lunch and dinner.  No joke.  

The Harry Potter Books.  My favorite books of all time.  I have read the first 5 at least 8 times.  (I re-read them before each books release and then read then again at other times.)  Anyway, I have not read them at all for 5 friggin years, people!  I decided to give them a long rest so that I could read other stuff for one, and also come back to HP books having missed them and maybe even forgotten stuff so that it would almost be like reading them for the first time.  Plus, I figured Anita would be 5 and might be able to enjoy them with me.  Well, although my girl loves to read I am not sure she will have the attention span for books this long but I am also not sure I can go much longer.  I need my some Hogwarts!

Bar Bracelet, Favor Jewelry.  Pretty huh?  I love me some delicate gold jewelry.






No comments:

Post a Comment