Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wish List

After some technical difficulties we will now resume our regular programming:

A few things that my brain has been thinking on...










From Top:

Gap Slim Cropped Pants.  My favorite.  They are very comfy and flattering.  I wear them all the time and think it might be time for a new pair.  

Moroccan Rug.  Have you noticed I'm kinda obsessed with rugs?  I love this one.  Although, not the price. Sigh.

Kate Spade Cooler Tote.  I mentioned before that I'm on the lookout for a new beach bag.  This one is cute and has a cooler!  

Turkish Towels.  I'm also looking for new beach towels.  I love Turkish Peshmetal towels.  They are absorbent and very lightweight.  Since I'm usually dragging kids umbrella, toys, food, diapers, etc. anything that lightens my load is a major plus.

Kneipp Mineral Bath Salts.  I love baths and bath salts and these have been mentioned on more than one occasion as being super duper powerful for soothing, detoxing and relaxing.





No comments:

Post a Comment