Monday, June 24, 2013

DVR

So here's a little update on what's going on our DVR...




Homeland Season 2

Hell, yes.  We have watched both seasons of Homeland after they actually aired.  This show definitely has a lot of hype, which for me, kind of hurt it. The first season was good, but it didn't blow me away.  We'd been told the second season was better and I definitely agree.  I had a few moments of audible gasps and I really like how the season ended.  I like it.  I don't want to add to the hype and set the bar too high for those of you who have not seen it yet.  It is a very good, entertaining, smart show.  It's worth watching. I look forward to next season.  Is it on my list of best tv shows? Nope.  Have you seen it?  What do you think?


Every summer Tad and I pick a show or two to watch that we either missed, like Homeland, or that we saw and miss and are ready to re-watch.   The two shows we are readying to watch this summer:







The Sopranos.  We haven't seen any of it since it originally aired and I forget almost everything.  I'm looking forward to watching it all over again.






Arrested Development.  We haven't watched the new season yet.  I've heard mixed reviews but I can't wait for my Bluth Family fix.

And finally, while on the subject of the boob tube, allow me to geek out for a second:



Dear Mad Men,

Last night I cried, you were so fucking good.

Sincerely,

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment