Friday, June 7, 2013

Wish List

A few things I am thinking on...














From Top:

Zara Printed Camisole. I posted a Zara top a few weeks ago with a similar print but I think I like this one better.  

Thrill Murray Coloring Book.  I really think I need this.  I've toyed with getting it for Anita who gets excited about Bill just because I'm so daffy for him.  She wore a t-shirt with his face on it for the first year of her life.  And then her brother wore it. It was my favorite.  Anyway, this might be perfect for those moments when Anita begs me to color with her and I can think of a million other things I should/could/want to do.  But nothing beats some quality time with my girl...and my guy.

Crate and Barrel Marta Barware.  Prrreeettty.

Vans Original Classic Authentic in Navy Blue.  Just bought these for my summer sneakers.  I have in black too.

Kate Spade Saturday Beach Blanket in Lined Stripe.  Just bought this bad boy.  Can't wait to start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment