Thursday, October 17, 2013

How To Make A Movie

Last week Vulture featured a series called How To Make A Movie.  I haven't finished reading every article yet, but the ones I have read have been really interesting.  If you love movies as I do, I thought you might want to hear from the likes of Wes Anderson, Spike Jones, Diablo Cody, too.  Read on crouton, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about making a movie.  And if you do make one, I'll take a thank you credit, sure.



How Casting Directors Find and Make Stars
How a Former Movie Head Thinks the Movie Business Has Changed
How Wes Anderson Made The Royal Tenenbaums
Diablo Cody: The 7 Things No One Tells You About Being a Screenwriter
6 Rules For Creating A Superhero Costume
How Spike Jonze Made the Weirdest, Most Timely Romance of the Year
How to Make a Killer Film Score
5 Things They Don't Tell You About Being a First Time Director



No comments:

Post a Comment