Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recipe Round Up

I can't tell you how much I love this recipe for Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas.  I could eat this every week, if not everyday and be such a happy lady.  I would do just that, and in fact I kinda tried, but my family started to complain about you know, eating something other than Cauliflower once in awhile.  No joke.  So, I am down to only making this about once a month.  Bum out.  Anyway, hopefully you like this as much as I do and more importantly your partners, family and roommates do too, so you can all be living in Cauliflower heaven.  Yes, there is such a place and I just gave you the keys to the kingdom.  (Your next stop would be the Fried Cauliflower from Open Sesame in Long Beach. So good. Don't even get me started).




Bonus:  Interview with Julia Turshen the co-author of It's All Good who seems like a rad lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment