Friday, October 25, 2013

Wishlist

A few things I have my eyes on...









From the looks of this list I am fully in Fall, cozy mode and getting ready to hibernate for winter.

From Top:

Rosetta Stone Spanish.  I pulled the trigger!  Tad and I have been doing this for about 30-45 minutes, 4-5 times a week.  Muy buen!

L.L. Bean Wicked Good Moccassins.  I am in the market for some cozy and warm slippers.  These are at the top of my list though I just read a rave review (Tomboy Style) for these L. L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers.

J. Crew Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat  I think this coat looks way cuter in person.  I am always cold and would like a simple WARM coat to throw on for morning school runs which are already freezing and only getting colder.

The Most of Nora Ephron.  I love Nora but have never formally read any of her books (just articles and excerpts and such).  I think this needs to be remedied stat.

What better to sit and read with but some yummy fall treats??  Fall cannot go by without a batch of pumpkin cupcakes for me to stuff my face with!  Okay, maybe I'll share.  One.


No comments:

Post a Comment