Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hair Today



Two weeks ago I had my hair did.  Nothing drastic, just the same old cut - long hair and bangs.  Ever since having kiddos I have trouble fitting in a cut.  It doesn't seem like it should be so difficult, but somehow it is for me. So after more than six months it feels so good to have it cut and not feeling like such a big heavy mop on top.  Feeling so light-headed led me to go crazy and I purchased some new products at the salon which my stylist recommended. Two weeks in and I am loving them so I thought I'd share.  I have thick, dry hair.  These seem to be doing the trick of moisturizing without making it greasy or heavy and also making it feel pretty soft.




                            



Oribe Creme for Style (they all smell good, but this one is my fave)





Also, some tips for getting your hair cut via Rue Magazine.

p.s. If you are in the Orange County area and looking for a good cut, check out Megan B. at Holiday Salon, in Newport Beach.  She's the bomb ass trick, yo.

Top Image by Stephen Kui,via Rue Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment