Friday, May 17, 2013

Wish List

Some things I found fit to fancy...














From Top:  

The Kate Spade NY Saturday Weekender Bag.  Seriously, coolness.  I have been eyeing this thing for weeks now. We have a few trips planned for this summer and I think I need this bag, for reals.

I need a new case for my iphone.  I drop my phone a lot and go through them pretty quick.  This one from Kate Spade NY Saturday  is fun, no?  This was a big song for me in the sixth grade.  

Remember I saw this bag on Madewell but it wasn't available? Well, now it is!  The Madewell Marfa Bucket Bag. Go get it.

Weck Jars.  I want.


La Derniere Vague.  I heard about this through Instagram and it sounds bitchin' with a capital B. Featuring artists such as Thomas Campbell, Ed Templeton, Harmony Korine, Ryan McGinley, Barry McGee and so on.  See?  Capital B. 

* You might have noticed from the 2 (!) bags on the list this week,  that I am in a bag kinda mood.  I have been searching for a great beach bag for awhile now and am frustrated to have not found "the one."  Do you have any recommendations.  I want a nice one that is durable and big enough to lug towels, books and beach toys. And, for it to look cute too.  Asking too much maybe?  

** You might have also noticed from the 2 (!!) Kate Spade NY Saturday items I listed that I am in a Kate Spade kinda move.  Her new Saturday line is so dang cute.  I kinda tried to resist it for awhile because everyone was blogging about it but I can resist not further.  I want it all.  



1 comment:

  1. hi! i am looking forward to reading your blog this week! glad to meet you at ALT this week. -rachel

    ReplyDelete