Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Face it

I realized after talking about all of the face products I use last week that I left off two important ones.  I already mentioned my love of the Paula's Choice line of products but these are the two non-Paula items that I include in my routine.

First up, the Clarisonic.  There is no shortage of love for the Clarisonic which I am sure you are aware of if you have ever opened a ladies magazine or read another blog.  People are pretty enthusiastic about it and I have to agree with them.  I resisted at first.  I exfoliated by hand for years and didn't see why I needed a mechanical wand to help me do it.  Well, forget mechanical wand, this is a magic wand friends, and it really does seem to get the face cleaner and just sorta get the blood flowing and refresh your skin.  I use it twice a day and my face thanks me.

The other item that I use daily is Josie Maran's Broad Spectrum Argan Oil SPF  40 Sunscreen.  I really love this stuff.  It smells terrific, it is light and not too greasy and does not contain the harmful ingredients that a lot of sunscreens contain.  I feel good about putting this on my face.

So now you know everything there is to know about my face!  I'd love to hear about your face. What products do you use and love?







No comments:

Post a Comment