Monday, May 20, 2013

The Weekend

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We sure did.  The weather was beautiful and after a very busy week(s) we were able to relax and spend some quality time together.  We had movie nights on both Friday and Sunday and just relaxed.  Together, which we've been lacking in lately.  Saturday we went to Umamicatessan for the first time, where we ate our combined weights in burgers, fries, knishes, brussel sprouts and donuts.  My first knish ever and it was delish.  And I never turn down a brussel sprout.  These were so good.  Also, my family treated me to a visit to Heath Ceramics which was pure ceramic heaven.  Truth be told, I was so overwhelmed by all of the ceramic goodness that I couldn't decide on a purchase. I wanted everything.  Seriously.  And well, I don't have a bank account for that.  So I am planning another visit soon where I will be more prepared to actually leave with something.  We also stopped by some bookstores, including the Lacma bookstore and just had ourselves a nice day of city exploring.  It was good one.  Hope yours was too.  





From Top:

Daddy Daughter love while waiting for our donuts
City explorations
Heath Ceramics
Sunday Morning snuggles



No comments:

Post a Comment