Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mama Brain

A few links I found on my web travels that I thought you might enjoy, especially with Mother's Day a-coming...



An incredibly honest essay on the parent child relationship. Reading it was like a punch in the gut. You just feel it.  Full stop.

Made me laugh.  Nailing it.

Sometimes it feels like everyone is having babies and that it's such a easy thing .  Natalie of Nat The Fat Rat talks about dealing with not getting pregnant.  Because more people should talk about it and she did it well.

I really related to what Elizabeth from The Littlest wrote here about bringing home a brand new baby.  Particularly the parts about dreading the night and wondering if you would ever be carefree again.  Yep, I totally felt like that.

Um, can I have an Epic Playdate too?  This sounds seriously radical.


Image via Today.com
The essay (first link) is via Joslyn at Simple Lovely and the second link is via Cup of Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment